Century 21 an age 55+ Community
Each person and pet, if applicable, residing in the Century 21 Mobile Home Community must be registered and listed on the Application and Rental Agreement.
If a prospective resident desires to purchase a manufactured home in the Century 21 Mobile Home Community , the buyer must first apply for residency and be accepted by Management prior to the consummation of the desired sale.
Monthly Estimated Costs
|COMMUNITY FEE*||Includes Land Taxes, Heated Pool, Spa, Clubhouse, Garbage/Brush/Recyclables Picked Up Each Week, Tennis Courts, 2 Bocce Ball Courts, Lawn Mowing||Jan. 1, 2021
• $621.50 Interior
• $637.50 Corner
• $701.50 Lake
|GARBAGE & YARD
|Garbage is picked up weekly in front of your home.
||Included in fee|
|LAWN SERVICE||Lawn maintenance includes mowing only.
All trimming and edging homeowners’ responsibility.
|Included in fee|
|*All other yard/lawn maintenance, edging around structures, weeding, trimming bushes, trees, and plants, etc., is the responsibility of the homeowner. Otherwise a $35.00 monthly charge will apply for this work June 1 – November 1. Please refer to park rule #10 and century 21 prospectus (fees) for more information. Background checks are required for all new residents and renters.|
|WATER & SEWER||Water and sewer base charge.||$27.80 Monthly|
|Water cost per 1,000 gallons||$3.27|
|Sewer cost per 1,000 gallons||$5.85|
|ELECTRIC||Billed from Florida Power & Light||Not included|
|TELEVISION & INTERNET||DIRECTV or Dish or CenturyLink||Not included|
Management reserves the right to refuse any prospective resident if:
- Their credit worthiness is unsatisfactory.
- The prospective resident has previously been evicted from this Community or any other manufactured home community or rental facility.
- The prospective purchaser/renter has occupied the home and lot prior to registration and acceptance by management.
- The prospective purchaser has a criminal record.
- The prospective purchaser has previously lived in this community and has verifiably and consistently broken rules.
- There are found any other reasonable legal grounds which indicate denial of residency in the Community.
- The home purchased must meet present standards.
- Prospective purchasers must make all necessary changes to the home and the home site, regarding standards of quality, prior to occupancy.
- Home occupancy standards for seasonal rentals are two persons only, no pets.