Century 21 an age 55+ Community
Each person and pet, if applicable, residing in the Century 21 Mobile Home Community must be registered and listed on the Application and Rental Agreement.
If a prospective resident desires to purchase a manufactured home in the Century 21 Mobile Home Community , the buyer must first apply for residency and be accepted by Management prior to the consummation of the desired sale.
Monthly Estimated Costs
|COMMUNITY FEE*||Includes use of Clubhouse, Heated Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Shuffle Board, Tennis Court, Bocce Court, and Land Tax.||Jan. 1, 2019
• $596.00 Interior
• $612.00 Corner
• $676.00 Lake
|GARBAGE & YARD
Garbage is picked up weekly in front of your home.
|Included in fee|
|LAWN SERVICE||Lawn maintenance includes mowing only.
All trimming and edging homeowners’ responsibility.
|Included in fee|
|WATER & SEWER||Water and sewer base.
Plus actual use.
|ELECTRIC||Billed from Florida Power & Light||Not included|
|TELEVISION & INTERNET||DIRECTV or Dish or CenturyLink||Not included|
Management reserves the right to refuse any prospective resident if:
- Their credit worthiness is unsatisfactory.
- The prospective resident has previously been evicted from this Community or any other manufactured home community or rental facility.
- The prospective purchaser/renter has occupied the home and lot prior to registration and acceptance by management.
- The prospective purchaser has a criminal record.
- The prospective purchaser has previously lived in this community and has verifiably and consistently broken rules.
- There are found any other reasonable legal grounds which indicate denial of residency in the Community.
- The home purchased must meet present standards.
- Prospective purchasers must make all necessary changes to the home and the home site, regarding standards of quality, prior to occupancy.
- Home occupancy standards for seasonal rentals are two persons only, no pets.